Hey there! Are you looking for some easy meals with mince? Look no further! Not only is mince super versatile and affordable, but it's also packed with health benefits. It's a great source of protein, iron, and B vitamins, which means it's not only delicious, but it's good for you too. We'll give you five bangin’ ideas for using mince in your meals. From classic meatballs to burgers and stir-fries, there's something for everyone. Here are some mince recipe inspirations, so let's get cooking!
- Make meatballs and pretend you're a professional chef: There's nothing quite like the satisfaction of rolling a perfectly round meatball. Plus, once they're cooked and smothered in sauce, you can pretend you're a top chef in a fancy Italian restaurant. Bonus points if you serve them on a bed of spaghetti and recite lines from Lady and the Tramp. Extra tip, finely chopping some chives and sprinkling on top makes any photo you take instantly billboard worthy.
- Use mince in a taco or burrito and channel your inner Mexican chef: Tacos and burritos are the ultimate comfort food, and mince is the perfect protein to add to them. Mix it up with some beans, corn, salsa, and cheese, and you've got yourself a fiesta in a tortilla. Don't forget to top it off with a generous helping of guacamole and a margarita on the side (for the adults, of course).
- Make a shepherd's pie and impress your friends and family: Shepherd's pie may sound fancy, but it's actually super easy to make. Plus, it's a great way to use up any leftover vegetables you have in the fridge. Just layer the mince and veggies in a dish, top with mashed potatoes, and bake. Voila! You've got a tasty and impressive meal that's sure to impress.
- Create the ultimate burger (or just order them ready, here) : There's nothing quite like a good old-fashioned burger, and mince is the key ingredient. Mix it up with your favorite seasonings and toppings, and you've got yourself a burger that's sure to satisfy. Just be sure to have plenty of napkins on hand - things might get messy. Oh, as a side note, make sure to invest in a good burger bun. Nothing ruins a burger quicker than crumby buns.
- Add mince to a stir-fry and feel like a wok wizard: Stir-fries are a great way to use up whatever veggies you have on hand, and mince is the perfect protein to add. Just toss it all in a wok or pan, and you've got a tasty and healthy meal in no time. Plus, the sizzling sounds and smells will make you feel like a culinary guru. Pro tip, finish your stir-fry in CarniStore’s world famous Miyagi sauce, everyone will ask for the recipe.
At CarniStore, we love mince! So we’ve made all the variations you can imagine. Here are some links to save you some time Premium Beef Mince, Veal Mince, Chicken Mince, Offal Mince, Bison Mince, Lamb Mince & Turkey Mince.