Cowboy Ribeye (Côte de boeuf) - 70 AED Off Prime!
Gargantuan Ribeye on the bone.. Fred Flintstones's cut of choice! Good for at least 2 with some left over. We offer 2 grades of this classic as follows:
- Prime (1.2KG) - The highest grading of USDA beef, immensely marbled with a buttery melt-in-mouth texture.
- CarniStore 365 (1-1.1KG) - Our very own 700 day grass feeding program out of the mountainous Taranaki region of New Zealand. Carbon neutral, ethically raised, completely natural, and beyond delicious... we call it the best beef in the world!
Trivia: This is a monster of a ribeye with the bone still attached is perfect for a hearty meal for 2. Same cut as a tomahawk but with a shorter bone for added flexibility when it comes to cooking.
Preferred Method: Grill using the reverse sear method
- Season well on both sides
- Grill slowly off direct flames with a meat thermometer to an internal temp of 50c
- Sear on high heat about 1 to 2 minutes per side until a golden brown crust forms
- Allow to rest at least 6 to 7 minutes. Carve at table and enjoy!
Best paired with:
Rub: Coffee Rub, CarniRub or simple salt & pepper
Marinade: Special House Marinade
Sauces: Chimichurri or Carnaise
Side: Potato Gratin